When you are in a rush for dinner and just not sure what to make, this is the one for you! These tacos are sure to be the talk of the house, and your family will thank you!! It is fast and easy! Make sure you have an instant pot, if you do not, I recommend THIS one, it is what I use and it is amazing!
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 C. Mild Salsa
- 1 can Green chiles
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 14.5 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- In your Instant Pot, lay chicken on the bottom and brush the chicken with your olive oil.
- Add all of your other ingredients on top of your chicken.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot, and close the valve.
- Set the time on high (manual) for 27 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot beeps, release the pressure and remove the chicken to shred. Once shredded put the chicken back in and let cook on slow cooker with the lid on for 10-15 minutes to soak in the liquid.
- Serve with flour or corn shells!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENJOY!
Please make sure to follow my blog for more delicious recipes! Follow me Instagram and Twitter too!
adapted from Rebooted Mom